Host a private showing at the Operahouse! This is a great option for birthday celebrations, family gatherings or a work outing! We are so excited to be able to offer this safe and fun experience!
Here is information regarding our private showings:
Private showings give you exclusive use of the Operahouse. The cost for a private showing varies depending on the time and day of the rental.
- Saturday or Sunday Matinee (1 – 5 PM) – $300
- Friday Night (5:30 PM – midnight) – $500
- Saturday Night (5:30 PM – midnight) – $600
- Sunday Night (5:30 PM – midnight) – $200
- Saturday or Sunday Morning (8 AM – 12 PM) – $150
- Monday – Thursday Evening (5:30 PM – midnight) – $150
- Monday – Friday Daytime (Before 5 PM) – $150
There is not a limit on the number of guests, note we can seat up to 239 people! The cost does not include concessions but they will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink is allowed.
When you have a private showing you can choose to watch the movie we are currently offering or we can special order a movie of your choice for an additional fee. The additional fee is to cover the cost of the license to legally show the movie and can range from $125-350 depending on the movie. We would be happy to find out what the fee will be ahead of time if this is the case. Click here for our current movie schedule.
To book a private showing email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (563) 659-8213 or (800) 962-7819. We look forward to seeing you at the Operahouse for private showing!