SHOWING MAY 26 – JUNE 15
THE LITTLE MERMAID
DAILY AT 7 P.M. – NOTE: THERE WILL NOT BE A MOVIE ON TUESDAY, MAY 30TH. JOIN US INSTEAD FOR TRAVELOGUE.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY AT 2 P.M AND 7 P.M.
The youngest of King Triton’s daughters, Ariel is a beautiful and spirited young mermaid with a thirst for adventure. Longing to find out more about the world beyond the sea, Ariel visits the surface and falls for the dashing Prince Eric. Following her heart, she makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, to experience life on land.
OPERAHOUSE HOURS/SHOWTIMES & ADMISSION:
EVENINGS 7 P.M. – $5
SATURDAY & SUNDAY MATINEE 2 P.M. – $4
ELEMENTAL – RATED PG
TRAVELOGUE HAS RETURNED TO THE OPERAHOUSE
2023 TRAVELOGUE SCHEDULE
PRESENTATIONS AT 3 & 7 PM
• March 7 – The Essence of Scotland – Helmut Welke
• March 21 – “Wooden Shoe” Like to visit Holland: Abroad and at Home? – Barbara
Mask (Popcorn Day)
• April 4 – Planes, Trolleys, Automobiles and Lobster – New England and Quebec –
• April 18 – Gems in our Midst: Interesting People Doing Interesting Things Very
Close to Home – Brian Tugana (Pie Day)
• May 2 – Gems of Southeastern Europe – Patty Gerrond
• May 16 – Egypt: An Amazing Wonder of the World – Jerry Skalak
• May 30 – Ukraine: A Call for Humanity – Charlie Becker